Hey there, I'm Ly Sué! ok, i know my name is unique so it is pronounced "Leesway". I'm the girl with the camera and an accent who craves tacos and mojitos. most days you'll find me in jeans working on my computer at home with a cappuccino in my hand, or enjoying the outdoors and local places with my husband gerardo and my baby boy andy.
I photograph couples who know they've found the one they can't live without, who enjoy spending every minute together, and that love adventures and living authentically. My photography style is crisp, raw, and timeless. I like to keep it simple, fun, and focus on the natural moments that happen between the two of you. My husband is my second shooter, tech guy, and my everything! I call the sunshine state home, but will travel anywhere if it involves photographing a madly in love couple, a new place to visit, and craft cocktails!
To get a glimpse into our story, click the video below filmed by our friend asha of bright frame films.
we love traveling, visiting our second home (the beach), singing and dancing with andy (even though we can't sing!), craft beer and cocktails, hanging out with our friends and family, cuddling while watching game of thrones or friends.
If you are dying to hear more, here are five things you might not now about me.
1. My husband and I have been together for a total of 20 years!
2. I am a momma of four angel babies, the most loving baby boy (andy), and a baby girl on the way.
3. I am absolutely disgusted by butterflies (I know, weird right?!).
4. I paint, draw, used to bellydance professionally, and did interior design for a living.
5. On my days off the first thing I do is sleep in.
Still here? Let's connect! Click on the link below to send me a message...